Textile manufacturing is based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, yarn into fabric and fabric made into Garment. There are many variable processes available at the spinning and fabric-forming stages coupled with the complexities of the finishing and colouration processes to the production of a wide range of products.
The Textile industry faces the major challenges on:
- On Time Order completion & Shipment.
- Sustaining the quality of the products.
- Handling multiple items and orders at a time.
- Managing Complex designs & it's versions.
- Manage inventory and avoid unnecessary stock.
- Ascertaining the WIP of the goods.
- Accommodate the change in design of WIP.
- Maximising the profit margin.